Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Look for Golf Gear News 2.0 in a New Place

I am extremely excited to announce that this will be the last post on this blog platform because we have moved to a new WordPress platform. After 120 posts and 43 podcasts that began with the first blog entry 9/12/05, Golf Gear News has grown up.

The new site has all the old posts, but it also has a better layout, golf news streams, videos and as always, the blog and podcast. Join us over at the new site for more commentary on the world of golf.

I appreciate all my readers and listeners for visiting me here, but make sure you stay involved by bookmarking the new site at www.golfgearnews.net.

Bruce Stasch
Host
Golf Gear News

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger David Delgado said...

This is brilliant!
See more ideas at
http://www.4golfonline.com

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Mr Business Golf said...

Good to see you moving over to WP. Hope the new site will not get TOO cluttered with useless information and advertisements.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I’m working with Takkle.com, a social networking site that provides golf videos, photos, and a whole lot more. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for golf and other sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Blog Owner,

My name is Irene, and I work with the website ZooCaro:

http://www.zoocaro.com

I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links.

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: ZooCaro
URL: http://www.zoocaro.com

Description: A shopping search engine where you can find anything from clothing to electronics to books!



Or get an html logo from here: http://www.zoocaro.com/link.php


Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on our site.

Please email me @ izoocaro@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Irene
izoocaro@gmail.com

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mazda 626 Turbo
Thanks for honestly relating your experiences and opinions and good luck to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home